Solar energy source of renewable energy by ecelencia, every year more popular among people of different countries, its efficiency in the generation of electricity by means of solar panels is increasing, in this article we will analyze the advantages of solar energy photovoltaic
12 SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC ENERGY ADVANTAGES
Panels of photovoltaic solar energy is undoubtedly one of the best options to take advantage of solar energy. To see the importance of this type of energy, we must bear in mind that in a single hour the sun radiates enough solar energy to cover the consumption of human energy for a year.
In recent years there have been many advances in the technologies of solar energy systems. However, we are still behind in the methods of capturing this huge amount of energy. Although it is free and natural .
Here we will review some basic advantages and disadvantages of solar photovoltaic panels. To understand the pros of photovoltaic systems and the pros and cons of solar panels for the home, pay attention to the keys that we tell you below.
Advantages of photovoltaic solar energy
From 1 to 6
- Photovoltaic solar panels provide clean and ecological energy. During the generation of electricity with photovoltaic panels there are no harmful emissions of greenhouse gases, so this type of energy is respectful with the environment.
- Solar energy is supplied by nature so it is free and abundant!
- Energy from the sun can be available almost anywhere there is sun.
- It is an energy especially appropriate for smart grids with distributed power generation.
- The cost of solar panels is falling rapidly and it is expected to continue to decline in the coming years. Photovoltaic solar panels have a very promising future, both for economic viability and for environmental sustainability.
- Photovoltaic solar panels, through the photoelectric phenomenon, produce electricity directly through electric generation.From 7 to 12
- The operating and maintenance costs of the photovoltaic panels are considered low. Almost insignificant, compared to the costs of other renewable energy systems.
- The photovoltaic panels do not have mechanically mobile parts, except in the cases of mechanical solar tracking bases. As a result, they have much less breakage and require less maintenance than other renewable energy systems (for example, wind turbines).
- The photovoltaic panels are totally silent and do not produce any kind of noise. Therefore, they are a perfect solution for urban areas and residential applications.
- The solar energy matches the energy needs to cool the photovoltaic panels. That is why it can provide an effective solution to peak energy demand.
- Although the prices of solar panels have experienced a drastic reduction in recent years, and are still falling, photovoltaic solar energy could be further promoted through government funding .
- Residential solar panels are easy to install on roofs or on the ground without interference in the residential lifestyle.
Photovoltaic solar energy is coming strongly to the energy industry. More and more consumers are taking advantage of green energy. They do it to supply their homes and businesses and reduce their electricity bills .
- But is it worth investing in solar energy? And more specifically, what happens with photovoltaic systems? Do they really deliver? Of course, they are a tremendously attractive option in the long term.