Solar energy has had a great development worldwide in the last few years, below we will analyze the benefits of photovoltaic solar panels
BENEFITS OF PHOTOVOLTAIC SOLAR PANELS
Solar panels have many benefits for people and the environment
What is the photovoltaic energy?
The photovoltaic solar energy , is a type of renewable energy, which converts the sun’s energy into electricity through a process called photovoltaic effect
Learn about the 10 benefits of installing photovoltaic solar energy:
- Solar energy is renewable. You will never have to worry about running out of electricity for the use of electrical appliances. The sun is a constant source of food which means that it will always be there every day.
- Solar energy is part of the environment. Compared to fossil fuels that emit greenhouse gases, carcinogens and carbon dioxide, solar cells do not emit anything into the air.
- Solar panels are very reliable. There are no moving parts so you do not have to worry about replacing any part. In fact, most people generate electricity for 1000 hours with little or no maintenance.
- Solar cells do not make noise while generating energy. It is the only source of renewable energy that is completely silent.
- In the long run, solar electricity is cheaper than buying power from the power company. There is a start-up cost, but then it starts paying for itself. Once the balance point is reached, all that remains of the team’s life is profit. Compare this with the payment of a monthly invoice and not get return on the investment.
- There is a wide variety of solar panel systems available. Some can cost tens of thousands of dollars, and some cost only a couple of hundred. This means that anyone can acquire solar energy.
- It is not necessary to connect to the electrical network. You can be completely self-sufficient and live outside the network. Imagine not paying another electricity bill.
- The excess electricity is sold. If you build a sufficient solar energy system to supply yourself and there is still surplus, you can turn your electricity meter upside down. The Federal Electricity Commission is supporting, together with the Government of Mexico, the generation of clean energy and accepts the purchase or credit for this excess of electricity.
- Tax credits. The government provides tax credits and incentives for people to buy solar energy systems. On average, rebates usually cover 20-30% of the cost of the system. For moral and physical persons listed in the tax register; The acquisition and services of solar energy are 100% tax deductible.
- Solar technology is constantly improving. Solar installations are increasing by an incredible 50% each year, most of which are small home systems. Making solar energy more demanded and therefore cheaper on a larger scale, higher quality and advances in efficiency.