Solar photovoltaic glass tiles have been created to prevent people from wanting to install solar panels for aesthetic reasons, for this is solar tiles.
These tiles are fitted like standard tiles and fuse with the existing channel tiles, to allow full integration into the roof, without any additional thickness.
Solar photovoltaic roof tiles
Mascarell manufactures a 10 W solar tile, composed of a glass tile on which high-performance monocrystalline solar cells are fixed . Ensures roof coverage and tightness.
Transparent in appearance, it lets through all the solar radiation that is captured by solar cells to allow buildings to produce their own electricity. It becomes invisible on the roof once installed.
It is a glass tile, transparent, measures and shape similar to the traditional Mediterranean tile; allows to place it on an existing tile, or replace it.
Each roof tile has a flexible and waterproof photovoltaic panel that generates electricity when receiving the sun’s rays.
Each tile has two cables with connector, so that they are connected to each other until the desired power is achieved.
It does not need installation, because it is placed on the existing roof.
Given its shape, size and the natural inclination of the roofs, it is imperceptible from the street.
Advantages of solar tiles.
- An integration with a perfect aesthetic.
- A simple and very economical modular solution.
- Perfect solution for the renovation of historical monuments.
- Compatible with all existing channel tiles.
- Let light (ideal for porches).
- Very easy and fast installation without the need to drill the roof.
- Resistant to frost and wind and solar module protected from the weather.
- The green energy generators are invisible.
- Ecological, made with recyclable materials.
- No maintenance required
- It adapts well to the roofs of channel Uralite, sandwich panels.
- Longevity of the photovoltaic elements placed under the tiles.
- Safe and sustainable investment.
- Revaluation of your house.
- 80% of the guaranteed electricity production after 20 years.
Mascarell is an ecological glass factory located in Mataró (Barcelona) and specialized in the manufacture of patented solar channel tiles, with the appearance of a traditional tile, but of transparent glass.